We are hiring!
Applications for this role have now closed
We are looking for a bright, talented Marketing Intern who is looking to grow and build upon their marketing experience in a professional setting. This is an exciting opportunity to join the revolution of Podcast production and showcase your skills to produce interesting and engaging social media content. Suitable for students who wish to add some professional working experience to their repertoire alongside their studies. We value your time and your expertise and for this reason this a paid position.
Who are we?
Set to launch this November, the Bayside Bubble Podcast showcases the best of the Bayside area. Through week to week content, the Bayside Bubble offers fun and unique stories about wonderful locals who have, and will continue to make a positive impact on our community. Hosted by Maree Lacy and Kate Harvey, two professional, if slightly spunky ladies, the podcast is sure to include lively debate on all matters wine-related and an endless array of witty banter.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a creative and driven individual to work with us for 2 hours per week to work towards:
- Developing a social media and marketing strategy
- Management of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Advertising and marketing of new content
- Assisting in curating a brand based on the importance of community
Who are we looking for?
We are two fun, often silly but very hard-working professionals, and we place high regard on finding the right person to move forward with us in this position. Your optimism and drive is every bit as important to us as your experience. We are looking to find someone who:
- Is highly motivated and genuinely excited to have the opportunity to showcase their marketing skills
- Has knowledge of, and experience in creating engaging social media content (we’d love to see an example of what you’ve done in the past!)
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reflects the core nature of the podcast, community minded and has a bright, positive outlook
- Basic graphic design skills, such as use of Canva
- Is detail oriented, a nit-picker of their own work to produce high quality content
- Can manage and anticipate deadlines, consistent engagement will be important
- Studying or working towards a qualification in marketing, communications or a related field and excited to apply their new skills.
If this sounds like the position for you, we would love to hear from you. Email Kate and Maree at email@example.com with the subject line Marketing Internship and attach a CV and a cover letter that tells us a little more about you.